Friday, August 20, 2010

This One Has Lots Of Crude Imagery. Don't Read If You Get Offended Easily. Just Sayin'.


So, it's kinda like each member of Boris had created a sonic penis, and the drummer had created about four of them by himself, and you kinda have to imagine that my ears were vaginas, and that they all took turns having their way with my ear-vaginas, sometimes even having their way with me all at the same time, and sure there were times that it was soft and gentle and lovely, but there were so many other times that it was that hard, fast, rough stuff that could only be described as 'fucking', and really, I think I aurally came for about two solid hours, which is roughly the entire length of their set, and I think I have no qualms about saying that Boris gangbanged me for a couple of hours and holy GOD it was good.

Also: Red Sparrowes were pretty good, but they did not have sonic genitalia, so, y'know, there ya go.

Now I must go limp off to bed. I don't think I'll be able to hear properly for at least a week.
Here is a sampling of how Boris conquers all. You'll thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment