Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Message For The Little Miss.

I completely respect your decision to NOT eat the raspberry muffins I just made. That's cool. Maybe they're not that good, or maybe they're just not to your liking. It happens, and I'm not offended. It's not like I'm a culinary genius - I'm knew to this, so not everything I make is gonna be perfect.

Still: I am curious as to why I'm not allowed to finish off the three muffins that you've taken single bites out of; because we both know that you're not gonna come back to them, and it just feels like we're wasting food. It kinda feels like you're just punishing me: "Because these muffins are so bad, I decree that NO ONE SHALL PARTAKE OF THEM." And, y'know, that just kinda hurts, so when you go to bed, I'm gonna eat 'em.

Also: this business of eating all the pasta noodles out of my dish while ignoring the ones in your own? Don't get it. Really, I'm stumped. Obviously, in your eyes, my plate imparts magical and divine qualities to any foodstuffs that might come in contact with it, but I'm here to tell ya: it ain't true. The ones in your dish taste just as good (or as bad) as the ones in mine.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment