Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nothing To See Here, Move Along

Why is it that every time I get into a cab, this stupid Sean Kingston song is playing on the radio? It annoys me to no end, possibly because it's gonna get stuck in my head, and then I'll eventually convince myself that I like it. Gawddammit.

Anyway: I just wanted to say that the last time I played kickball was in elementary school, and it seemed to involve someone kicking a ball once and then a whole bunch of kids running around screaming. I am happy to report that nothing has changed, except for the consumption of alcohol, Warner rolling around the outfield like a monkey, and, well, if Jared Larsen's gonna be there, you just know I'm gonna try and tackle him at least once.


Also: Peej and Miss Jen Burke play awesome music at Local 510 on Tuesdays, it seems; at the very least, they don't play Sean Kingston. You should go there and pay your respects at some point or another. One of them might even hug you (I'm not saying which, though; it's a surprise).


Now I must go to bed, because, well, I work in the morning, and have to get up in five hours, which means that I'm probably gonna be yelling and throwing small objects at people while I'm at work, so I guess nothing's really new about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment