Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What all the cock talk was about.

It seems I am a Writer again:

Mecha-Godzilla vs. Fascism.

Dear Katie.

Also: Josh is tired of alla y'all lazy layabouts just checkin' out the site and not pullin' yer own weight, so he's put a call out for submissions - but there's a catch: every submission must be one sentence and one sentence only, or as he puts it, "the rules are as follows: the sentence can only have one period. and it can be about anything that you want."

Please note that Josh has used two periods in that sentence.

So, if you fancy yerself a fashioner of words or whatnot, whether yer a pockmarked teenager with bad emo hair and one pair of skinny black jeans, or senile old fart like myself who enjoys ranting about the government playing road hockey on his lawn, send your one-sentence masterpiece to: thestrawbooks@gmail.com

The first twent-five submissions will get a small bucket of raspberries from my own private stash in my backyard, just don't tell Rachel, plus you have to help me fight off the wasps. See? I just made that whole sentence up on the spot! It's easy! Everyone's gotta have at least one sentence in 'em, right? Right.

So, get to it. I'm tired o' seein' yer lazy good-fer-nuthin' butts just sittin' on the couch watchin' cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment