Saturday, August 15, 2009

Free Nude Celebs

So, apparently some of y'all took me seriously when I talked about having another party this weekend, as last night the Mom Pack descended onto our house with the intention of drinking all of our leftover alcohol and exchanging racy secrets concerning their man-friends - or at least that's what I gathered, as I wasn't really paying attention, as large groups of giggling females make me nervous, as they tend to be giggling about something I've done or said or maybe it's just my Aquaman t-shirt but anyway...plus I had special important INTERNETTING work to do, so I'd sequestered myself away in this corner with a couple of glasses of gin & tonic and the headphones playing the sultry strains of Assjack (which, y'know, is awesome, but y'all know that, right? Right. Good.), so my attention was a little diverted, to say the least, until of course I ran out of gin, which mean I had to cross the open space known as the Kitchen, and then it turned out that the bottle of tonic water had somehow been shaken up so it exploded all over me when I opened it, and that's when I heard somebody say, "...weren't we just talking about blowjobs?".

Which, ya gotta admit, is kinda funny.

And is also the reason why large packs of giggling, slightly inebriated women should be avoided at all costs. Wimmins is crazy.

Anyways: the reason I'm diverting precious non-baby time from my usual agenda of productivity (read: video games and comics and silly Facebook applications) is to tell you about how the one and only Joshua Barsky, barista excellente and all-around sharp-dressed man, has published his first book, and that we're holding a launch for it at Tubby Dog tomorrow night at around 7:oo. Josh will be there, signing autographs and kissing babies, and apparently there'll be readings by Mr. Barsky himself, the illustrious Micah Stone, and, well, Someone Else, as well as performances by Siezure Salad, Indiensoci (please don't ask me how to pronounce that) and Free Nude Celebs. The book is called 'C', and I'm about forty pages into it so far, and while I have no idea what it's about, I'm certainly enjoying it; so come on by, drop $20 on his book instead of whatever Dan Brown cumstain you'd originally planned on picking up, have a beer and punch someone. That's an order.

Oh, and check out Assjack. It's Hank Williams III doing good ol' fashioned Texas punch-in-the-face rock'n'roll/metal/skullfuckery. Plus it's pretty on the ears, so there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment