Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Not Like Anyone Saw Anything.

See, it all began with Charles (Beano's resident drag queen) making some sort of suggestive comment concerning my 'ginger bush', and while I knew he was just doing it because, y'know, queens gotta be fierce, I figured I'd one-up him by unbuckling my belt as if I was about to produce said 'ginger bush', but not really, because I was at work, and that's when a customer walked in, so I ended up trapped at the till as a line-up grew, and that's why, for about twenty to thirty minutes last night, I was serving customers with my pants around my ankles.

Don't even. You can't touch this one. It is both awesome and shameful.

But not as awe-inspiring/shame-inducing as watching this:

I swear to god I have no idea where it came from; all I know is that if I had to watch it, then so did you.

(Have you submitted a sentence to The Straw yet? Why not? Do you hate Josh are something? Do you wanna be known as the only internetter who's anti-semite? Don't tempt us, we'll go there!)

I have had too much to drink. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment