Thursday, July 29, 2010

This Is Probably NSFW & Probably A Little Creepy.

Before anyone goes and accuses me of going soft and girly and becoming the next spokesperson for Moms With Issues & The Men Who Love Them, or NAMBLA, or whatever wacky organization you ladies got cooked up, I'd like to point out that, like any man, the moment you dames start talking to me about anything, I start imagining what you look like naked.

No, really. At any given moment during the day, one of you is naked in my head. Don't worry, though, it's tasteful. There's, like, music, and, y'know, lighting, and stuff.


But I just thought y'all should know.


I know I've told y'all 'bout this one before, but, really: it's
Goblin Cock. Everyone should be listening to this all the time EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment