Sunday, July 12, 2009

Um, What?

So, um, we're gonna try this again: welcome to the new home of Christopher Drew's Internet Wisdom and Random Venting Regarding Everything I Hate Including You.

Why? Because blogs r fun. And: I get bored waiting for my energy to refill while playing Mafia Wars on Facebook (shut up you WISH your life was as exciting as mine), so I figured I might as well do something constructive with that time, like rant online about how popstars all look like thoroughbred horses these days, or why simply contemplating the mere idea of Male Bangs constitutes a Crime Against Decency that is punishable by repeated blows to the back of the head with a brickbat.

(Seriously, guys: cut yr friggin' hair, already.)

So without any further ado, I hereby declare this blog to be in full swing, and promise to update it any time I am not busy keeping my child from putting poisonous things in her mouth whilst showing off her privates to the nieghbours. Which is all the time, but there ya go. To commemorate, here's a video that's sure to produce countless hours of therapy for its protaganist in the years to come:



Don't say I don't love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment