Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tim & Eric Swap Underwear & Everyone Applauds.

Bryn just tried to trick me into watching a new episode of Tim & Eric Circlejerk On Camera & Everyone Calls It Art.

This is why I put Hazel's used diapers in his pillowcase: because he is evil. A necessary evil, to be sure, as this house don't come cheap, but evil nonetheless. I am also considering feeding him roofies and then nailing his bedroom door shut while he's passed out inside; I will then construct a small chute that connects the kitchen with his bedroom, through which I shall funnel all of our compost, as well as large furry spiders and the odd stray cat, and then I shall hold my belly and laugh and laugh and laugh. Then my daughter and I will go get ice cream, while Bryn cries himself to sleep in his fetid new surroundings.


And this is why Bryn always threatens to burn the house down.


Stuff:


1. Winnebago Man! How could I forget to show you guys this? Watch a grown man melt down as he tries to shoot commercials for his RV business. It's fun, really.


2. Scenic Swedish Postcards Invaded By Science Fiction!


3. So, it turns out that the video I linked to about that kid freaking out (and jamming a remote up his ass) was fake. Which, y'know, blows. And is also kinda strange, because the last thing I'd do if I knew a camera was on me would be to shove a piece of electronics up my butt. Anyway: the good people at Videogum are hosting a Greatest Freakout Ever Contest, which should prove at the very least to be entertaining.


4.
Clint Anderson: was this you ten years ago? Don't lie. (As adorable as he is, I think this guy comes into my shop and sits quietly in the corner while blacking out the eyes of any pictures of women he might find in the paper.)

That's it for now. I need to go lie down and let my daughter kick me in the head for the next eight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment