Sunday, July 19, 2009

Insert Clever Title Here.

Well, that’s a great start, huh? Two entries and then nuthin’. I RULE.

My apologies for the absence of internettery this past week; I nearly perished from Asian Swine Bird Flu. Again. I swear, it’s like I traded in my immune system for a big vat of Phlegmy Sickness the moment my daughter arrived…

…I’m feeling much better now, thank you.

Anyway: stuff:

1. Remember Ducktales? Not like this, you don’t.

2. Sean MacAlister reviews stuff in Halifax, just not the stuff you thought he’d review.

3. More Baman/Piderman brilliance.

4. Andrew W.K. on morality.

Oh, also: I finished The Milk Chicken Bomb, by local sweetheart and artisan Andrew Wedderburn! Even though I was really only able to read it while I was on the toilet (Hey, you grab yer chances when they pop up, y’know?), I gotta say, well done, sir. Think Fight Club as written for small children by Cormac McCarthy. If that helps.

Gotta go. Comics to read, video games to stare at, sleep to avoid. It’s fun, you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment