Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Joanna Newsom Sucks, And Evan Parsons Owes Me Money.

I've just written a short biography on Vancouver filmmaker Evan Parsons.

See that? I even called him a filmmaker. How fancy is that? Oh, and by 'biography', I mean that I made some noises about his work habits at the Wee Book Inn, so be warned: the piece might lack a bit of Professionalism.

It's up on The Straw, so you should go read it and watch his movies, because he's good at what he does, even if what he does is shoot two minutes of footage and then attach some wanky music to it. It's ART, goddamn it.

Anyway. I'm kinda drunk offa something my wife calls a Crown Float, so I'm gonna find me some munchies and then stare at the TV for a while. I might even call it names, but only if I'm feelin' lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment